THE BOTTOM LINE…
Northrop will represent you in business law cases that arise out of a dispute over a contract or the sale of goods and services. Also he will represent you in the starting, buying, managing and closing or selling your business.
- Returning your calls in a timely manner.
- Answering your questions in a simplified way so you understand your case and the law.
- Strive to achieve the best possible outcome in the most efficient and cost effective way possible.
Northrop provides a comprehensive array of business law and legal services to all types of commercial entities, including private corporations, LLCs, joint ventures, partnerships, business disputes and litigation. We can assist with transactions of all kinds and sizes, such as project planning/finance, negotiations and contract drafting.
Often, our transactional work turns into an ongoing client relationship. We can operate as general counsel for local startups, and small businesses. In today’s complex global marketplace, strategies and solutions must be a tailored combination of legal insight and practical business reality. Our experience and creativity let us identify the intersection between the law and your bottom line, mitigating your risk and maximizing your return.
List of matters the firm handles in Business/Commercial Law cases:
- Partnership Disputes
- Business Dissolutions
- Shareholder Actions
- Corporate Actions
- Unfair Competition
- Tortious Interference with Business
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentation
- Contract Disputes
- Noncompete & Confidentiality Contracts
- Breach of Contract
- Contract Violations
- Nondisclosure Agreements
- Non-solicitation Agreements
- Promissory Notes & Creditors’ rights
- Professional Negligence/Liability
- Start-ups & Emerging Companies
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) & Secured Transactions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Judgment Enforcement and Collection
- Fraudulent transfers and hiding assets from creditors
- Injunctions and equitable relief
- Complex Litigation
- Serve as Statutory Agents