THE BOTTOM LINE…
We will represent you in cases relating from real estate transactions to development projects to litigation. If it has a contract in dispute or someone has wrongfully conducted themselves where you have been damaged we will aggressively pursue a resolution on your behalf.
- Returning your calls in a timely manner.
- Answering your questions in a simplified way so you understand your case and the law.
- Strive to achieve the best possible outcome in the most efficient and cost effective way possible.
Leveraging in-depth knowledge, creative deal-making, and diligent and cost-efficient service, Northrop has the capability to negotiate and close the most sophisticated and significant real estate transactions on behalf of the client. If and when the deal implodes, we are capable of litigating on the client’s behalf.
Northrop has particular experience in the areas of development, zoning and land use entitlements of commercial, residential, and mixed use projects; deal structuring; acquisition, disposition, asset repositioning, leasing, both landlord and tenant representation; where we create, manage and enforce the rights concerning various property types for our clients.
Northrop can assist owners, developers and investors from start to finish, including but not limited to, assemblage, acquisition and financing, through the suite of development, design and construction agreements necessary to implement the plan, to sales and leasing once the project is complete.
The clientele Northrop can represent and advise on real estate matters may include:[bs_row class=”row”]
- Purchasers and sellers of office, retail, commercial, industrial and residential properties
- Builder-developers of master-planned communities and mixed-use complexes
- Office, retail, and industrial landlords
- Borrowers of construction, mezzanine and permanent loans
- Private, domestic and institutional investors
- Deeds of Trust
- Title Disputes
- Foreclosure and Trustee Sales
- Liens and wrongful lien issues
- Vendor/Contractor/Sub Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Replevin & Partition Actions
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation
- Construction Defect
- Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Evictions and Lease Disputes
- HOA Disputes
- Debtor in Possession Financing
- Broker commission and malpractice disputes
- Misrepresentation cases, including failure to disclose defects
- Major property owners and land speculators
- Tenants leasing office, retail, industrial, and restaurants
- Homeowner’s association on behalf of homeowners
- Real estate professionals, particularly in administrative and licensing matters
- Real estate litigation
- Real Estate Fraud
When it comes to the purchase, sale, leasing or development of real property Northrop has the industry experience and skill to close the deal to our clients’ best advantage. We will litigate utilizing the best cost effective measures to provide our clients with the best result and the least headache.